Welcome Back, KenBailey Hair Studio Staff & Clients!
We are so excited to welcome you all back to the salon. As mentioned in our previous posts, there would be some new protocols concerning safety, sanitation, and salon operations. We are now ready to share what will be required to perform our services effective May 8, 2020.
- Upon arrival clients will now be required to have your temperature taken before entering the building. Temperatures that at or above 99.0 degrees will not be able to receive a service.
- Upon arrival and servicing, clients will be required to wash their hands.
- Please limit the items you bring with you to your service to one handbag or bag. Please NO additional items.
- Clients will be required to complete our Salon Client Waiver, acknowledging they have no current symptoms of COVID-19 and have not traveled or been in contact with person or persons infected with the virus within the past 14 days. Failure to comply with the completion of this form will result in services being denied.
- We are now required to schedule by appointment only. No walk-ins allowed.
- Until further notice, we will no longer be allowed to have clients or others waiting in the salon. If someone comes with you, they will have to wait outside the salon.
- Clients will be required to wear a face mask during your service visit.
- Service providers will always be wearing a face mask during your service as required by our State Board
SANITATION and DISINFECTION PROCEDURES:
Our salon has been designated a Safe Salon based on executing the following sanitation and disinfection practices and protocols:
- Each team member has completed the BARBICIDE Certification Course and or for safety, sanitation, and disinfection. The use of disinfectants is EPA registered and labeled bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal.
- Tools will be disinfected after each client use the following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tools used that are one-time use must be discarded after each use. (Example, files, buffers, etc.)
- All Unnecessary items such as magazines, newspapers, service menus, and all other unnecessary paper products have been removed.
- Retail products may be relocated and retrieved as needed for purchase by clients only.
- All High Touch areas will be disinfected after each client use. Includes but not limited to: Door handles on main entrance and restrooms, Restrooms, Point of Sale Equipment, All client Stations, Reception Desk, Hand Sanitizer will be available in various areas of the salon for ease of use by client and service provider.
The Owner will oversee the training, implementation, and consistency of all safety and sanitation practices and protocols for all staff, team members, and clients. We thank you for your patience and support during this time, and you can rest assured your safety is equally as important as the beauty care services provided.
Tiffany Leake-Hunter (KenBailey Owner)